Some Legal Stuff
As much as we would have preferred to just keep it simple and high-level, there are a few things that are important to understand before developing or using in-game apps. Before you start sweating, here are a few notes about the developer terms:
- We do not collect, sell or rent personal information without a user’s explicit permission, and neither should you.
- You own the right and intellectual property for your app, we own the right and intellectual property of our platform.
- We reserve the right to publish or remove your app. If it’s a good and legitimate application, we probably won’t have any reason to take it down.
- If you plan to make money, here’s the deal – whatever you get paid, just like any other app store out there, Overwolf gets 30% unless we agree on something else in writing.
- This summary is here to help you, and not to replace comprehensive reading of the full Terms and Conditions.