- setMute and isMuted were added to overwolf.windows
- isWindowVisibleToUser was added to overwolf.windows
- New window property – “mute”, was added to ExtensionWindowData in the manifest.json
- Events – removeListener() was added
- Game Events – New “Info-Update” for League of Legends – kill
- Game Events – New event data for League of Legends kill “Event” – totalKills
- Game Events – New World of Tanks events and info-updates
- Game Events – New Overwatch events
- New manifest.json app window data property – “use_os_windowing”
- Game Events – CS:GO – New events were added: “bomb_change” and “match_end”
- Game Events – CS:GO – Info-Updates were added:
- Overwolf-TeamSpeak plugin was updated
- Added ‘usedAbility’ event and more ‘gameMode’ values (ranked, custom) to League of Legends game events
- Overwolf Ads SDK documentation was added.
- getOpenWindows() was added to overwolf.windows
- Events SDK for Game Developers was added.
- “keep_window_location” property was added to to ExtensionWindowData in the manifest.json
- League of Legends, DOTA2 and Rocket League events were updated
The old events and info updates are deprecated, we still support them (backwards compatibility) but the new ones should be used.
- Overwolf sample plugin and Overwolf I/O plugin pages were updated. (we shifted to a new technology due to the retirement of the NPAPI in Chromium)